1896 – Our church community was formed as the Union Sunday School. It was the only church group in the area, and was made up of Christians of different denominations.
1901 – The little white church building was built on the corner of NE 8th and 108th Ave NE in Bellevue.
1952 – A new sanctuary was built next to the little white church.
1958 – The sanctuary was rotated, and a new education wing was built.
1959 – We became an early member of the new UCC denomination.
1996 – The congregation made a public covenant to be an open and affirming church. What it means to be “open and affirming”.
2007 – The congregation participated in creating a comprehensive strategic plan that helped us make the decision to move.
2016 – We moved to our current building.